If you want to lose belly fat and get rid of that muffin top, then these exercises are for you. They’ll help strengthen your abs and keep them toned.
This exercise is a great way to strengthen your legs and burn some fat. It’s also a great cardio exercise that can be done anywhere, so you don’t need any equipment. To do this, stand with one foot on a chair and the other on the floor. Then lift both knees up toward your chest at the same time until they’re bent 90 degrees (or as far as possible). Repeat 20 times, resting for 30 seconds between sets before repeating again until you’ve completed 3 sets of 20 reps each!
The Russian twist is a great exercise to get your abs working. The move targets the obliques (the muscles on the side of your waist), which are responsible for helping you lift your ribs and tilt them forward, as well as rotate them outward.
To do this exercise:
- Lie on your back with knees bent and feet flat on floor. Place medicine ball between ankles if it’s felt comfortable doing so (but don’t make it too big or heavy). Brace core by pressing into floor with hands while breathing deeply in through nose and out through mouth slowly at first then more quickly until you feel tension in abs from holding position — don’t tense up! Keep breathing naturally throughout this entire exercise; if need be adjust position slightly by pulling elbows closer together or spreading them wider apart depending on what feels best for each person’s body type/structure 🙂
- Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Lift your hips up off the floor and bring them toward the ceiling (or as close as they can get). Hold for 10 seconds, then slowly lower back down. Repeat 10 times before switching sides.*
- To increase difficulty, lift one leg at a time or hold onto something for balance like a chair or wall.*
Ball slams are a great way to work your core, lower belly, and upper back.
- Lie on the ground with knees bent and feet flat on the floor (or just get down low enough that they’re not directly under your hips). Place hands behind head or use dumbbells if that’s easier for you.
- Press up into a plank position as high as possible with arms straight above head (your elbows should be at least shoulder height). Hold for 1-2 seconds before lowering yourself back down until reaching starting position again
- Repeat this pattern for 10 sets total of about 30-60 seconds rest between sets
Plank Jacks are a great exercise to get your heart rate up and burn fat. You can do this exercise with either a push-up or a sit-up, depending on how much space you have in front of you.
- Lie face down on the floor with hands directly under your shoulders and knees bent 90 degrees, feet flat on the ground (or slightly wider than shoulder width apart).
- Lift both legs off the floor so that they are parallel to each other, hips being lifted high in between them—don’t let them touch each other! This will help keep balance during this move so don’t worry too much if it feels awkward at first!
Sit-ups are a great way to tighten up your core and help you lose belly fat. Sit-ups can be done anywhere, anytime for a quick boost in abdominal definition. They can also be an excellent exercise to do during pregnancy or after giving birth, as they help tone the muscles that surround the baby. If you’re looking for an effective way to get rid of stubborn fat around your middle, sit ups should be at the top of your list!
Sit ups are performed by lying down on your back with both hands behind head while keeping feet flat on floor (with knees bent). The spine must stay straight throughout this move so do not bend forward too much or else it will take away from overall strength gains made during other exercises such as push ups which require bending over farther than usual when performing them correctly
The double crunch is a great exercise to target your abs and lower back. It involves lying on your back, with both feet flat on the floor and knees bent at 90 degrees. Your arms are straight out from your sides and palms down over top of shoulder blades. Then, using only your abdominal muscles (not just your back), lift one knee up toward the ceiling while keeping other leg straight and bottom arm extended behind you in line with spine (a).
Repeat this movement with opposite arm before returning to starting position by lowering opposite knee down again while pulling upper body up off floor by extending arms forward until they’re perpendicular to floor—this time keeping both legs together underneath you as if sitting up tall!
These exercises are effective in losing belly fat.
These exercises are effective in losing belly fat. You can do them at home, with a friend, or even by yourself for fun.
The first exercise is known as the plank exercise. The idea behind this exercise is to hold yourself up on your elbows and toes so that you’re balanced between two points on either side of your body (the ground). It takes some practice but can be surprisingly challenging!
These exercises are effective in losing belly fat.