The online demo shows:
– An invoicing system based on 2 databases: this demonstrates how you can interact between different databases when creating a new record.
When creating a new invoice, you can browse the product database to dynamically import products information (reference, description, price…) into the new invoice.
– A job posting example using cursors: this explains how cursors mix data from different databases into a single output
– EzTree: EzTree is a classification engine that let you construct you own Tree structure and assign any EZDB item to the categories you created.
– The Patch database (running EZDB 3.0)
– The User Examples database (running EZDB 3.0)
– The EZDB Survey 1.0 (running EZDB 3.0)